Greetings prospective members of Lambda Chi Alpha! We believe that STLCOP’s chapter is one of Lambda Chi’s strongest in the country, and we want you to be a part of it. The fraternity focuses on strong friendships and close brotherhood. Our members are very involved both on and off campus. With dedicated intramurals, strong focus on grades, family atmosphere, lots of community service, and much more; Lambda Chi is turning college kids into men.
Within the span of four years, Lambda Chi Alpha provides the opportunity to:
- Develop lifelong friendships
- Engage in managing and governing chapter affairs
- Have a voice in the General Fraternity
- Have the chance to develop your leadership talents
- Receive the help needed to expand your mind and establish a favorable atmosphere for academic achievement
- Gain self-confidence, a sharpened sense of human relations, and a mature sense of justice.
Important Dates to Remember:
- Monday, September 9th of 2013 is the STLCOPLXA smoker
- Monday, September 16th of 2013 is bid drop day at STLCOP
With Lambda Chi Alpha’s Associate Member Program, our associate members are more like brothers, not pledges. All members take pride in the fraternity and continue in the growing process of the fraternity as a whole. We believe that your association with Lambda Chi will benefit you just as it will benefit us.